Legal Tech, SAAS, E-Learning, Analytics, Enterprise Mobility, Legal Research Platform Incorporated in the year 2000, Manupatra is one of the very few profitable pure play internet companies in legal and business information, search, analytics and technology space.
Our vision is to help our users increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and generate value for their organization.
Our teams combine unparalleled legal and business information with analytics, cutting edge information retrieval technology, machine learning, natural language processing, visualization, and artificial intelligence to deliver powerful, new decision-making tools to our global users.
For the Business Intern Position:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include working on diverse range of information on online and offline marketing both by:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, emails, creatives and other marketing collateral.
- Marketing Content Writing for Blogs, Articles, Research Content
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
For the Legal Intern Position:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include working on diverse range of information. Aggregation, classification, analysis, standardisation of legal data which includes but not limited to.
- Extraction of Authorities,
- Marking of Relevant Section,
- Criminal Disposition,
- Bare Acts – Preparing annotations, act comparison and other value additions
- Updating Academic Portal which includes subject-based research
- Updating State Bare Acts, Rules, Regulations etc
- Amendment checking and updation of bare acts
- Editorial Updates in legal documents available on site
- Research on various legal topics
Who can apply?
Candidates who are:
- Available between 1st Feb, 21 and 12th Feb,21
- Available for duration of minimum 1 month
- Under five-year integrated LLB
- Students promoted to 5th year
- Students promoted to 4th year
- 3 year program- students in final year
- Fresh Law Graduates- 2020 Batch
- Excellent English communication and analytical skills.
- Well versed with Manupatra as a Research Platform and our Products and Offerings
- Advance Level Manupatra Legal Research Training
- Working with the core team
Stipend – Rs. 5000/- per month for undergraduates; Rs. 10000/- per month for graduates.
Number of openings – 2